Once upon a time, the game was Chutes and Ladders. Now, as older kids, we cope with Funnels and Pipelines. When we were children, the original game was fun. The twisted version not so much.
In today’s marketplace, we are often the unwitting object of Sales Funnels and Leads Pipelines. To many companies, we’re nothing more than a target to tip into the Sales Funnel, to move through their Lead Pipeline, and to have our hard-earned money siphoned into coffers of the unscrupulous.
I speak passionately about the topic, because yes, I, too, have been tricked when I clicked — on the enticements lurking within the hucksters Landing Pages. So, what’s the answer to these modern-day snake-oil salesmen?
Continue reading “Chutes and Ladders”
The Stuff of Fairy Tales
Well, I did it again.
After listening to the fears, concerns, and apprehensions of a woman whining about the dangers before her, I rode in on my white horse – with sword in hand – and stuck that fire-breathing beast. He tipped right over into a heap of problem solved.
And, then, oh, wow! — the ship hit the sand.
Come to find out, that was her Pet Dragon.
Once upon a time…
Continue reading “Pet Dragon”
Dad had an 8th Grade formal education and was one of the most intelligent men I have ever known.
He was from an era of the strong, silent type — and, when teased about being so quiet, he frequently said, “I learn more by listening.”
Today, listening seems to be a lost art form — and, we have several generations of fools.
Well, yes, that is blunt. Lest I be accused of being judgemental, let me rephrase — because, People have the God-given right to be the unique creations they are. Their behavior, though, is open to analysis. In other words, “I will not judge the People — yet, I can evaluate their Behaviors.”
Continue reading “Intelligence Test”
I’ll share the website of another Coaching Enterprise — because, I want YOU to make the comparison. Y’all know I’m competitive — so, I’m hoping YOU can mark all 10 in my favor.
If not, give me a call — M 406.855.8384.
Highlights from the Article
Continue reading “Must Be A 10”
- Good business coaches have a proven record that they will be eager to share with you.
- A great business coach has experience both as a business owner and as a business coach.
- You’ll want to find a business coach that is relevant and specific — to your chosen area of growth.
- Business coaching requires custom strategies. Pass on any coach that treats their business like a coaching mill.
- A great business coach will challenge you outside of your comfort zone and make you look at challenges in new ways.
- Seek out a business coach that is well-connected, so in turn, you become equally well-connected.
- Your business coach should be highly motivated and focused on YOU achieving your goals and aspirations.
- Your mentor should love teaching because it means giving back, and it should be obvious in their approach to coaching.
- You don’t have to be best friends with your business coach, but you should have a friendly rapport.
- The most critical piece — there must be a process to be followed, a regimen. In other words, a committed and disciplined approach to Success.
We are well past the Point of No Return and headed into uncharted territory. Literally, all of the graphs and maps of the past are of little value as we navigate into this new frontier of uncertainty and opportunity.
Beyond the time for leaders — this is a time for Inspirators.
Inspirators provide a breath of fresh air while inspiring the next bold Step, forward, to Success.
Each Day We Have A Choice
Continue reading “Inspirators”
1.) Give in and give up to Resignation and Despair — or,
2.) Set a course of discovery with Fascination and Curiosity.
Communication Is What The Listener Does
Upon calling Support and hearing, Press 1 for English, 2 for @#$%, we select the language of greatest comprehension. We want to hear and understand the solution to our situation.
Do we offer the same in our interpersonal communications?
Or, do we launch off into a discourse that is foreign to the ears of our partner? When they seem puzzled, do we simply ‘turn up the volume’ and give them another dose of @#$%?
Continue reading “Heard and Understood”
Three Good E’s
Greater than a Magic Wand to wave at the hand of fate, this is E-ven better.
This is E times 3.
The prefix forming verbs of “En” and “Em” are expressions of action and doing, defined as:
Continue reading “Three-E Formula”