Think of the most important decision you’ve ever made. Maybe, it was the decision to get married. Maybe, it was that mutual decision to have children. Maybe, it was a flying leap of faith to start your own business.
You chose this and forsook that — all other possibilities.
I don’t know of any individual who believes they can be partly married. How about a little bit pregnant? Or, an Employer providing a paycheck to someone who is no longer an Employee — but is now an Independent Contractor?
Those scenarios are laughable – aren’t they?
Oh, I’m having way too much fun with this. Imagine the skydiver who at 10,000 feet wants the thrill of jumping and the comfort of the cabin. Nope, doesn’t compute. They are either in a perfectly good airplane or out of it hurtling toward earth.
Speaking of which, as they hurtle toward earth, they now have another choice of two options: 1) blunt-force trauma, or 2) tip-toe touchdown.
Continue reading “Choose One”
Everything — Begins With YOU
My mission is to guide YOU to personal and business success, according to the vision that YOU establish for us.
I coach intensely passionate individuals, who want personal and business success.
That’s my Storyline; start with nothing and Build Something — Special. And, I know (for a fact) we all have a Story to share.
Success is not going to magically waltz into our lives. And, it is not a destination, at which to arrive. Daily, we must create Success: the unique version each of us has determined to be right — for the benefit of ourselves and the rest of the universe.
Continue reading “Begin With YOU to Enjoy the Steps to Success”
The Stuff of Fairy Tales
Well, I did it again.
After listening to the fears, concerns, and apprehensions of a woman whining about the dangers before her, I rode in on my white horse – with sword in hand – and stuck that fire-breathing beast. He tipped right over into a heap of problem solved.
And, then, oh, wow! — the ship hit the sand.
Come to find out, that was her Pet Dragon.
Once upon a time…
Continue reading “Pet Dragon”
At one time, I was quite proud of all the initials behind my name —
- CPA ~ Certified Public Accountant
- CITP ~ Certified Information Technology Professional
- CGMA ~ Chartered Global Management Accountant
- AMM ~ And Many More…
Yes, they demonstrated the discipline and commitment to play the game of achieving recognition in the eyes of academia.
Yet, no one other than I knew, fully, the extent to which sacrifice was made to achieve these designations.
And, the humorous point of this whole exercise in bragging rights is how times have changed. Now, another meaning for the acronym of CPA — in the realm of Digital Marketing — is Cost Per Acquisition.
Continue reading “The CARE Credential Is Better Than Degreed Initials”
If you wonder why you feel tired, it’s because you are. Day after day we fight enemies near and far. The greatest threat to our peace and freedom is our own government.
I’ve heard the expression, “We get the government we deserve.”
That is simply wrong. After paying 40% on our earnings, each year, in Federal and Montana income taxes, for the ‘greater good’ of Society, I don’t deserve to be used and abused — and, neither do you. We are guilty in one aspect, only, “We get what we allow.”
Continue reading “We The People”
I’ll share the website of another Coaching Enterprise — because, I want YOU to make the comparison. Y’all know I’m competitive — so, I’m hoping YOU can mark all 10 in my favor.
If not, give me a call — M 406.855.8384.
Highlights from the Article
Continue reading “Must Be A 10”
- Good business coaches have a proven record that they will be eager to share with you.
- A great business coach has experience both as a business owner and as a business coach.
- You’ll want to find a business coach that is relevant and specific — to your chosen area of growth.
- Business coaching requires custom strategies. Pass on any coach that treats their business like a coaching mill.
- A great business coach will challenge you outside of your comfort zone and make you look at challenges in new ways.
- Seek out a business coach that is well-connected, so in turn, you become equally well-connected.
- Your business coach should be highly motivated and focused on YOU achieving your goals and aspirations.
- Your mentor should love teaching because it means giving back, and it should be obvious in their approach to coaching.
- You don’t have to be best friends with your business coach, but you should have a friendly rapport.
- The most critical piece — there must be a process to be followed, a regimen. In other words, a committed and disciplined approach to Success.
Excuse to Hobble
When you hear someone quote the 80/20 Rule, brace yourself. Because you’re about to hear an excuse for their inattention to detail.
Sometimes I’m a Slow Study when it comes to catching on to someone’s shenanigans. Maybe it’s because I look for the best in a person and want to believe what they say.
Recently, it took two months to realize a Coach was a Hoax. Everything he said sounded really good. Eventually though his actions spoke louder than his words.
So, I had a choice to make: 1.) continue to overlook the lies, deceit, and lack of attention to detail, including me and his other Scholars, or 2.) do the next right thing.
Continue reading “80/20 Crutch Communicates Lack of Commitment”