“The definition of genius is taking the complex and making it simple.”
― Albert Einstein
And… the best way to do that is by using the Magic of Three.
The blue hyperlink, above, is an excellent explanation of why this is true.
Continue reading “Magic of Three”
There are two types of People in this world — Builders and Janitors.
There are three types of Builders — Constructive, Creative, and Conscientious.
There are three types of Janitors — Lazy, 9-to-5’ers, and Trust Fund Babies.
Continue reading “Builders”
I’ll share the website of another Coaching Enterprise — because, I want YOU to make the comparison. Y’all know I’m competitive — so, I’m hoping YOU can mark all 10 in my favor.
If not, give me a call — M 406.855.8384.
Highlights from the Article
Continue reading “Must Be A 10”
- Good business coaches have a proven record that they will be eager to share with you.
- A great business coach has experience both as a business owner and as a business coach.
- You’ll want to find a business coach that is relevant and specific — to your chosen area of growth.
- Business coaching requires custom strategies. Pass on any coach that treats their business like a coaching mill.
- A great business coach will challenge you outside of your comfort zone and make you look at challenges in new ways.
- Seek out a business coach that is well-connected, so in turn, you become equally well-connected.
- Your business coach should be highly motivated and focused on YOU achieving your goals and aspirations.
- Your mentor should love teaching because it means giving back, and it should be obvious in their approach to coaching.
- You don’t have to be best friends with your business coach, but you should have a friendly rapport.
- The most critical piece — there must be a process to be followed, a regimen. In other words, a committed and disciplined approach to Success.