To succeed at anything, we must want to. Not any old ordinary want to will do. The want to that I’m talking about is an all persuasive, gut churning, bone chilling, teeth gritting, and heart aching passionate desire to achieve.
Good, I lost the snowflakes among us. They quit reading half way through the first paragraph. What keeps you here with me? Do you want to know the first step on the road to Success?Continue reading “The Want To”
In serving the public for 35+ years as a CPA, I’ve worked with many leaders. Some were wanna-bees; some were dictators; some were regular bosses; very few were benevolent.
The launch of WordPress 5.0 has opened my eyes to understand more about Matt Mullenweg — creator of WordPress and founder of Automattic.
WordPress, “We don’t make software for free, we make it for freedom.”
Automattic, “We are passionate about making the web a better place.”Continue reading “Benevolent Leader”
In the vernacular of today, legacy has come to be equated with money and the bequest of little empires to heirs. What might surprise you is that the word originally was used to denote an envoy or ambassador.
For those tying their hopes and dreams to material possessions, good luck with that. We’re physical, temporal beings stuck to a spinning orb in the vastness of the universe and history bears record that empires come and go.
So, what is a legacy — and how do we create one?
The answer to the what and how comes immediately after the why.Continue reading “Legacy”
Why does a stuttering roadrunner say, “BBeep, BBeep!”?
Because — they are so dang excited about new business opportunities.
They know “BBeep” is the short version of, “Better Business evolving everyday Plan.” Or, we can shorten that to, simply, “Better Business Plan.”
For 19:32 minutes of entertainment from Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner, click: (HERE) or, watch below.Continue reading “Stuttering Roadrunner”
If you have the passion for building something special (Attitude) and you have done the challenging work to define who YOU are (Boundaries), then, the final step to success is YOU must go All In (Commitment).
Success is not going to magically waltz into our lives. It is not a destination, at which to arrive. Daily, we must create success — the unique version each of us has determined to be right — for the benefit of ourselves and the rest of the world.
The reason people join cults and gangs is that they want someone else to provide the answers to Life. In other words, they want to shirk the responsibility of making their own choices — and, of being held accountable for their own decisions and actions.
All I can say is, “Good luck with that.” I’ve seen how those stories end — and, it’s never pretty. There is a better way. We get our Attitude right and we get our Boundaries right. Then, we go All In — by sacrificing all of the other options, for a single choice — with Commitment.Continue reading “All In”
I’ll bet some pretty good money it’s been a while since you thought about the foundation of your home.
Yet, of all the parts and pieces of your beautiful home, the foundation is the most important.
The same can be said about the structure of YOU.
Each of us has a foundation. The majority of it was formed in childhood and as young adults. There are some people who obsess about their foundation. They want to regale us with the stories of abuse — because they had ‘bad’ parents.Continue reading “Foundations”
There are two types of People in this world — Builders and Janitors.
There are three types of Builders — Constructive, Creative, and Conscientious.
There are three types of Janitors — Lazy, 9-to-5’ers, and Trust Fund Babies.Continue reading “Builders”
I’ll share the website of another Coaching Enterprise — because, I want YOU to make the comparison. Y’all know I’m competitive — so, I’m hoping YOU can mark all 10 in my favor.
If not, give me a call — M 406.855.8384.
Highlights from the Article
Continue reading “Must Be A 10”
- Good business coaches have a proven record that they will be eager to share with you.
- A great business coach has experience both as a business owner and as a business coach.
- You’ll want to find a business coach that is relevant and specific — to your chosen area of growth.
- Business coaching requires custom strategies. Pass on any coach that treats their business like a coaching mill.
- A great business coach will challenge you outside of your comfort zone and make you look at challenges in new ways.
- Seek out a business coach that is well-connected, so in turn, you become equally well-connected.
- Your business coach should be highly motivated and focused on YOU achieving your goals and aspirations.
- Your mentor should love teaching because it means giving back, and it should be obvious in their approach to coaching.
- You don’t have to be best friends with your business coach, but you should have a friendly rapport.
- The most critical piece — there must be a process to be followed, a regimen. In other words, a committed and disciplined approach to Success.